I am passionate about what I do and I can help facilitate effective communication between you and your Polish-speaking clients, as well as assist your business in achieving its goals on the Polish market. I help Polish companies market their services in the UK too, and I work for Polish-speaking individuals residing and working here. I have a flair for languages and a solid background in Humanities, as well as the training and skills necessary to do the job to the best of my abilities. I strive for perfection and deliver high-quality translations, on time and with a smile.
I make sure that you are always, ALWAYS, happy with the result of my work, and that it is tailored to your needs and expectations. I live in London, but I am available to travel in and outside of the UK, depending on the assignment at hand.
Education and Qualifications:
- University of Cambridge – BA Modern and Medieval Languages (German and Russian)
- University of Manchester – MA Translation and Interpreting
- Jagiellonian University, Krakow – Certified Translation Short Course
- DPSI (Diploma in Public Service Interpreting)
- The Polish Ministry of Justice – Graduate Certified Translation Exam
Software I work with:
- Trados Studio 2017
- Page Plus X9
- Microsoft Office Suite